Sunday 29 December 2013

Lifestyle // *First Post & What I Got For Christmas*

So here it is my first post on my fresh, new blog. I've decided to show you the lovely gifts I received for Christmas this year! I'm a bit of a beauty product and make-up hoarder and received quite a few gifts of this nature.
 
Within this massive haul you will find Soap and Glory's Yule Monty Vanity Box! Cannot wait to try all the bits in there, I am a massive fan of Soap & Glory products. Perfumes included Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel, Honey by Marc Jacobs and Kate Moss. Some lovely scents I've had my eye on for a while. I received three lovely jumpers a New Look daisy patterned, a H&M Dalmations, and a sequined penguin one. Lots of slipper socks, a pair of slippers, two pairs of pjs and a penguin night time poncho. Lots of make-up. The Little Mermaid, Bambi & Despicable Me 2 on DVD. Ear muffs, chocolates and bracelets. Lots of penguin cuddlies and hot water bottles. Some new black Converse! Benefit Real Techniques mascara! Two lovely make-up bags! A new watch. My Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (boyf spoilt me!) and Hungry Hungry Hippos & Penguin Pile Up which we are yet to play!
 
I want to take the opportunity to thank all my family and friends for the wonderful gifts I received this Christmas! I love you all!
 
There will (hopefully be a few reviews on some products) and style posts on my new jumpers :)
 
Thanks for reading and hope you all had a lovely Christmas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment