My personal goals for this year are:
- Pay of my remaining student overdraft, then I can open a savings account.
- Start saving money to go towards a house and car.
- Hopefully get onto a PGCE.
- Pass my driving and theory test.
My health resolutions for this year are:
- Have at least one cup of green tea a day.
- Eat more fruit and veg.
- Be more sensible with alcohol! No binges.
- Cut down on the crap.. chocolate, crisps, takeaways, fizzy pop.
I am also going to try and keep healthy this year. I work a lot so always feel groggy and tired, so hopefully eating better and exercising will help.
What are your new years resolutions for 2014?