Sunday 19 January 2014

Lifestyle // *A Short Update...*

Hello everyone, sorry for being absent for the last two weeks, I have been mentally busy with both my jobs, volunteering and being ill (had a terrible cold!). I'm going to a short update of what I have been up to!
 
Two Saturdays ago myself and Luke went a wedding reception of one of Luke's friends. I struggled finding something nice to wear because of every shop being full of rejected sale clothes (I don't do sales, only online!). I came across this lovely red dress in New Look (see it here) and thought it would be perfect! I paired with a pair of suede heels from New Look, my H&M leather jacket and some Primark black frilly socks.
 
 
I also purchased, during that week, some beauty buys. I got the Benefit Brow Zings brow shaping kit from John Lewis with some Christmas money I had received. I am a massive Bourjois fan so decided to buy one of their Smokey Eyes eyeshadow trios, I got the brown one Nude Ingenu. I'm eyeing up the rose pink one now! I also purchased Bourjois little pot of blusher in Rose de Jaspe the perfect pink tone for my pale skin!


sorry about the awful quality of this picture, I really need a
decent camera!


 I purchased this amazing bodysuit from Abandon Ship Apparel in their sale for just £15. (Unfortunately for me it got reduced further to £10!) They have just released a new collection of t-shirts which look amazing. I'm hoping they release a new ladies collection too! Check them out! Abandon Ship Apparel.
 
I am a massive cat lady so absolutely love the pattern on this body and it is a lovely fit, made with great quality fabric! Definitely going to be shopping with them again. I also own the leggings in this pattern! (Super crazy cat lady!).








Also during this week it was Luke's 24th birthday. I unfortunately had to work all day but we went for a nice family meal at a local pub to celebrate. I treated him to some money towards headphones he wanted and two Adventure Time comic Volume 2 and Volume 3 (I got him Volume 1 for Christmas).



The following weekend I had a mini haul in Primark where I purchased this super cute fluffy polo jumper for just £10, I couldn't resist. I think I'm going through a pastel phase. I also bought myself a cute water bottle with pink and blue owls on it for £2 and an amazing smelling candle, sweet vanilla and coconut, for £2. I'm a fiend for a candle.

I also had a Boots haul (as everyone must every now and again) and purchased Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo. If you haven't used dry shampoo you haven't lived, I depend on it so much on early mornings when I sleep a bit longer than I should. I also purchased Bleach London Reincarnation Mask for dyed hair, I am yet to try this but when I do I will let you know the results. I'm planning on using tonight as part of my weekend chill time. I spotted the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation which I had my eye on for a while. I find it quite thick but it is a long lasting foundation that I think will grow on me. I think I'm just not used to the mousse substance after using a liquid foundation for so long. I treated myself to a new eyebrow pencil as I only had a super dark one. I went for the Maybelline Master Shape Pencil, its a great colour match (I got blonde) but the crayon goes down very quickly so I doubt I will be repurchasing! I'll go through them too quickly! I also couldn't resist buying some Barry M nail polishes. I got two of the matte styles in some nice neutral colours. I purchased Caramel and Vanilla and absolutely love them!
 
As I said at the beginning I have been very busy and this week I spent Wednesday through to Saturday dancing in a Pantomine, which was a lot of fun with some lovely girls. Hopefully they won't mind me sharing this photo!
 
 
 
Anyway that is all from me! I promise I will try my best to post more regularly!
Thanks for reading!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment