Wednesday 14 May 2014

Lifestyle // *The Disney Tag*

The Disney Tag

As soon as I saw this tag I new I had to take part, I found it thanks to Kirstie at A Yellow Brick Blog.
 
1. Favourite Disney Film?
I have so many favourites this one is difficult! I do have a current top five though. Frozen is definitely my current favourite I watch it constantly! Followed closely by my long time fave The Little Mermaid, then Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan and The Fox & The Hound!

2. Favourite Disney Character?
My favourite Disney character of all time has to be Tinkerbell. Followed by Olaf (Frozen), Jessie (Toy Story 2), Sully (Monsters Inc.), Boo (Monsters Inc.) & Genie (Aladdin).
 

3. Favourite Disney Princess?
My current fave is Ariel (The Little Mermaid) closely followed by Elsa (Frozen), Anna (Frozen), Merida (Brave) and Belle (Beauty and the Beast).

4. Rather be Aurora or Cinderella?
I wouldn't mind being either but Cinderella is definitely my fave out of the two.
 

5. Rather be Hercules or Tarzan?
Definitely Hercules, I love that film!

6. Rather be Lizzie McGuire or Raven Baxter?
Raven Baxter, she has awesome powers!
 
7. Favourite Disney Song?
Currently it is Let It Go! (Frozen) but I also love Under the Sea (The Little Mermaid), Just Can't Wait to Be King (The Lion King), I Won't Say I'm In Love (Hercules) and Almost There (The Princess and the Frog).

8. Which Disney character would be your best friend? 
 My top choice would be Peter Pan, followed by Tiana (The Princess and the Frog), Mulan, The Three Fairies (Sleeping Beauty) and Pocahontas.
9. Which Disney character would be your pet? 
Top choice would be Todd (The Fox and the Hound), followed by Flounder (The Little Mermaid), Nemo (Finding Nemo), Dug (Up!) and Abu (Aladdin).
 
10. Have you ever been to Disneyland? 
 I went Disneyland Paris when I was 13 so about 10 years ago now!
 
source
 

 

1 comment:

  1. This tag is everything! Nice to know there are people just as obsessed with Disney as I am. haha.

    XO, G from grace'd

    ReplyDelete