Sunday 1 June 2014

Lifestyle // *100 Days of Happy (A Review)*

So if you follow my instagram (find it here!) you will know that I took part in the 100 Days of Happy hashtag that had been going around. I thought that today I would share with you the things that made me happy (minus the pictures, if you want to see them feel free to pop over to my instagram here).
Here are some of the things that made me happy from the end of February through to midway through May according to 100 Days of Happy:-
  • Dance show week.
  • Tea.
  • Percy Pigs.
  • Passing my driving test.
  • Washing my hair.
  • Wedding invite.
  • New shoes.
  • Snaps.
  • Chocolate.
  • Having a good day.
  • Baths.
  • Playing with Dylan.
  • Flowers.
  • My bed.
  • Pokémon
  • Penguins
  • Perfume
  • My blog
  • Call the midwife
  • Fleetwood mac.
  • Theatre.
  • Joni Jeans.
  • Frozen
  • Cocktails
  • Spending time with family.
  • Turtle Bay.
  • Lipstick.
  • Spending time with friends.
  • New pyjamas.
  • Chocolate.
  • Feel positive.
  • McBusted.
  • Harry Potter World.
  • Luke.
  • Toby.
  • Disney films.
  • Novelty gifts.
Some of these things are materialistic but they made me happy so who cares!
Thanks for reading.
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment